Thursday, February 18, 2016

New makeup


Tonight I went to a makeup class and received a bag full of makeup, mostly Estee Lauder which I never buy. The makeup artist did my eyebrows, which turned out pretty well. You don't just need a pencil, you need a brush too. My first aha moment of the night. Then I learned that eye moisturizer actually is different from face moisturizer. It's not a gimmick, apparently. Who knew? And she suggested I use coral eyeshadow to bring out the blue in my eyes. I thought my eyes were green. Maybe I'm a chameleon. This is the "after" picture. I was doing good with the makeup until I put on the scary bright lipstick. The makeup artist did the liner, which I thought turned out a bit crooked and something I never use. The picture is a bit blurry (or soft focus as they'd say on TV). I didn't realize it until I wiped off the makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment