Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Anniversary surprise & activities


When we checked in Saturday, the receptionist asked us if were on vacation celebrating anything. Andy said no, until I nudged him and said 25 years. Duh. So technically our anniversary was a few months ago. Who said the celebration can't continue? Management surprised us and sent up a bottle of sparkling wine and a fruit plate which we enjoyed on our patio overlooking the ocean.



Andy was able to relax during the week - a rare treat for him.


Course, it's hard for him to sit still or lay on the beach for too long. He had to try the resort's aqua bikes and did pretty well. I tried too but I couldn't get the bike to turn, ended up in the rocks and jumped off. Kind of freaks me out being over water that's going to get over my head when I can't swim. I should stick to standing on the beach taking pictures of Andy.


And that's exactly what I did when we decided to paddle board. Surprisingly, he didn't fall like we saw a few people do.

No comments:

Post a Comment