Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Lunar eclipse & Regionals


Not sure what time Andy was up this morning, but he woke me at 5:30 to ask if I wanted to see the lunar eclipse. I glanced at the clock and told him to take some pictures of it. However, I couldn't get back to sleep so after about five minutes, I was up. The kids said he walked down to the Eisenhower so he'd have a clear view of the moon. B and I walked there and found him. The moon was pretty cool with a reddish glow.


Andy had to get E to school by 6:15 a.m. for her golf Regional Tournament today. Of course, he took the camera and tripod to see if he could get good pictures of the moon with either the church or the high school in it. He was so excited, he left his phone at home! That rarely happens. And I was thrilled he got a picture of the girls before the bus left. They look cold. Andy's going to the tournament so I'm sure I'll have more photos to post. Good luck, Huskies!

No comments:

Post a Comment