Saturday, August 10, 2013

Disney's pictures

Here are a few of our pictures that Disney's photographers took and sent to us on our Photopass CD. Make sure you read all the way to the bottom for a funny story.


This was our first afternoon at Disney. Andy took the kids to Magic Kingdom while I napped in the room. Our flight was too early.







Could these two look a little more serious on this ride?


My first time on Space Mountain. Usually I can't go because E won't go on it. Without her along, I no longer had an excuse.



Can you tell B hates doing stupid/silly things in photos. I won't even post the one where the guy had him hold his arm up in the air so it looks like he's holding balloons.


This ride was a little more up and down than I expected. L said she and Aunt Cindy went on it a bunch of times in the spring. If I had a dollar for everytime L referred to her Disney trip with Cindy and Mom during our trip there, I would be a rich woman.



B refused to go on Splash Mountain so Andy took L on it while B and I were at the resort swimming and relaxing.



OK, so here's the funny story. We were at Epcot waiting in line for the Photopass photographer to take a family picture of us. This family, who I think is French because of their accents, had their picture taken just before us. We expect to see kids dressed up in Disney costumes, but the mom's Minnie Mouse outfit just cracked us up. I told Andy he should get a picture of them on his phone because the guys he works with would never believe it if they couldn't see it. Turns out we didn't need Andy's photo. The Photopass photographer apparently gave us a few of their family's photos by mistake. Of course, a few of our photos apparently ended up on the Photopass of the person/family behind us but at least we weren't in costumes.



No comments:

Post a Comment