Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sears ... er, Willis Tower

Mom and Cindy drove up last night and early this morning we headed to the LaGrange craft show with L and E. The only thing on my shopping list were car coasters like the ones I bought last year, but the lady with the car coaster booth was nowhere to be found. Cindy got a few cute ceramic mushrooms to put in her yard.

This afternoon, Mom and Cindy went to the pool with B and L. Afterward, we drove downtown so they could go up in the Sears, I mean, Willis Tower. B and L went along. E went Andy and me to see Andy's new office. Then, Andy, E and I got some drinks at Dunkin' Donuts and sat in Daley Plaza watching the people pass by. We even saw a wedding party leave the Methodist Church across the street and take some pics on the Picasso.



Tonight we drove over to Brown Cow in Forest Park for some ice cream - Mom's treat. Here's L with her humongous ice cream cone.

No comments:

Post a Comment