Friday, January 14, 2011

So sweet

B was busy typing a homework assignment this morning and wouldn't let me see it. "It's a surprise," he said. A few minutes later, he asked me to read it.

Person I Admire
My mom is the nicest person in the world. She gives me a ride to school if the weather is bad. For example, if the temperature was below 20° F. or raining, she would give me a ride to school. She does the best job in raising me. When we eat it is delicious. Her garlic chicken is cooked to perfection with the flavor of garlic, parmesan, and chicken. The only thing I don’t like that she makes is hamburger helper. She always cleans up the house while we are at school. If the house is extremely messy, when I come home it is spotless. There is no mess my mom can’t clean up. My mom stays home all week long. That’s because she got laid off during 4th grade. She used to be an editor of the “Oak Leaves.” She was born in Staunton and went to Normal for college, where she met my dad. She had 3 kids: Elaine, Lindsey, and me. My mom is the best person in the entire world.


I have to admit I'm not too happy everyone is going to know I sometimes make Hamburger Helper, but the rest of it is really sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment