Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wedding bells

This morning we went to U of I to pick up E from her engineering camp - she had a great time. Instead of sticking around for the closing ceremony, we headed to Staunton for my cousin's daughter's wedding that afternoon. We stopped at a McDonald's to kill some time between the wedding and reception. We left the reception around 8:30 p.m. and drove straight home. Tomorrow we catch an early flight to DisneyWorld!

Here are the kids all dressed up and ready to go the wedding.

E was so cold at the McDonald's, she borrowed Andy's suit jacket.


Here's my cousin looking handsome in his military dress uniform, his wife, the bride, groom, and my cousin's other two daughters. I remember my cousin's wedding in the same church 35 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment