Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring is near


Temperatures reached over 50 today. It's a little overcast, but spring is near. I saw this robin in the back yard and he turned to look at me when I was taking his picture.

L has a serious case of spring fever. Even thought she was told (repeatedly) to wear long pants to school, she came downstairs dressed in shorts, with a tank top under her long-sleeved T-shirt. I told her to change her pants and she came down with capri pants. Without time for yet another clothing change, she left for school. I hope no one thinks I dress her. She also rode her scooter to school, which she's also been told not to do. She hit a crack in the sidewalk and landed on her face and hands. Spring pictures at school are Friday. Don't think we'll be buying those.

No comments:

Post a Comment