Pretty sunrise Friday morning.
Here comes the sun. We had to go to Sailor Services to het Cindy's purchases linked to my account. I found out the $40 "premium" wi-fi a week I paid for was a glitch in the app. It should have been $40 a day (definitely not worth it) but since it was their mistake they're honoring the $40 for the entire cruise price. Woke up this morning and found I can't open any email, don't know my password, so I'll have hundreds to swift through when the cruise ends. Annoying.
Cindy's breakfast mimosa.
We played geography trivia and actually did better than I thought we would.
Our next activity was speed ouzzling. We teamed up with two couples, Charles and Marion in the back, New Jersey-to-Arizona snowbirds, and Julie and Mike from Houston, to put together a 300-piece puzzle. We came in a respectable second place out of maybe a dozen teams. (We also met up with them later for movie trivia and then the Houston couple along with E and D in the afternoon for music trivia). Never winners.
Just before lunch we found the newlyweds sitting on the deck watching for whales. They did some.
We had pizza for lunch. I tried the limited edition Virgin English pale ale. The beer was ok. I took two slices of the pizza back to the room but the wouldn't fit in the fridge. It's a ridiculously small refrigerator.
We met E and D for dinner at The Wake, the ship's steak restaurant.
We all had steak except for D who had venison. E wasn't feeling well so she left early and went to her room. Dinner was good and the three of us left full.









No comments:
Post a Comment