Wednesday, August 19, 2026
Scarlet Night
When we got back to the ship Tuesday afternoon, it was all set up for Scarlet Night, the ship's red party. I even brought a red sweater to wear. Some people were wearing some very, very interesting outfits. This red octopus was on the main stairs. It looked even better later when the lights were turned off and it was glowing red.
These fish were lining some of the halls.
E, Cindy and I got some fancy cocktails. We're trying to spend down our bar tab.
We listened to some performers. Therecwere different performanes all over the ship.
This was the sunbsetting around 9:30 p.m.
The back of the ship had red lights so the water looked red. This was taken from a lounge area E showed us. We didn't know it existed.
Even the hallway to our room was lit up red. Cindy and I were back in the room by 10:30 so we probably missed most of the party which was ok by me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment