Thursday, August 13, 2026
Can we leave?
Trying to get out town Wednesday and the weather wouldn't stop. Here Cindy and I are sitting in a downpour picking up Andy's prescriptions at CVS. Our flight to Seattle was scheduled to leave at 4:20 p.m. got pushed to 6:10 then shortly therafter moved to 7:42 p.m.
With time to kill we went to Costco so Cindy could but Peanut M&Ms for the trip. Then she found Reeses Pieces, sweatpants for Austin, chocolate-covered cherries, a Harry Potter hot chocolate kit, cashews and a Chicka Chicka Halloween board book for the grandkid. That's what happens when you go to Costco for one thing.
Andy drove Cindy and me to O'Hare yesterday afternoon for our flight to Seattle. The United Club wasn't accepting any passes so we sat at the gate and had overpriced McDonald's. The plane finally pushed away from the gate at 8:45 p.m. and were in the air a half-hour later.
We leave Thursday (today) on our Virgin cruise to Alaska. I'm not sure how much wifi access I'll have on the boat but will post what I can. Of course, I'll take travel notes along the way. I might be able to post a picture or two each day - maybe not - and will add more when I can. We'll see how that goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment