Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Bakery cookies


L and I made a trip to the bakery this morning so she could drop off cards for her bosses and manager ...


... and pick up some cookies for us!


We're eating them a bit at a time and hope they last a couple days at least!


I did some more scrapbooking. When I start L's album again it will be the beginning of her senior year. I thought that was a good place to stop. I pulled out E's book and worked on her senior year at U of I. She has one more page left before the album is full. I think I'll put the rest of her pictures in an album she started making for herself. It's so cute. I'll just add current photos at the end, through her Seattle apartment. Then she's on her own if she wants to continue with an album or not.


And this is my quarantine hair for the day - pulled back out of my eyes and graying.

No comments:

Post a Comment