Monday, July 20, 2026

Puzzle swap at the library

There was a puzzle swap at the local library yesterday afternoon and I happened to have some 1,000-piece puzzles, completed, sitting in the basement just waiting for their next home. They wanted the pieces in ziploc bags so I did that and off to the library I went in search of good swaps. I took five puzzles.
Came home with these five even though they said to take as many as I wanted. I considered a couple more but they both looked pretty difficult.
And while I was there, I checked out this book. My friend, Renee, read it for the church women's book club and said even though it is almost 500 pages she read it quickly. She was a littled annoyed she got through the whole book then had to miss the book club meeting when it was discussed lol. I'm not a huge reader so I'll see if it grabs my interest.
Meanwhile in Colorado, L saw cows.
She said they looked mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment