Saturday, October 5, 2024

Cemetery at sunset

I was working on some Facebook posts for the upcoming cemetery walk so Andy and I went to the local cemetery last night to get a picture of this Ancient Order of Druids monument.
An up-close view of the top of the monument.
I said it would be be nice to get a picture of the Odd Fellows momument too, but I didn't have that in the picture I had taken at work of the cemetery map. We drove a short distance and there it was!
Then, we get in our car to leave and see six deer! Of course I had to get out and take their picture.
A little farther down the road and we saw another buck (nice rear-end shot lol) and his friend.
Came into work Friday and there was a surprise waiting for me at my desk.
My business cards.
This pencil was a gift from a recent visitor we had at the museum for a possible future collaboration. How fun is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment