Friday, April 7, 2023

Sewing project

E said Spud got a birthday bandana at day care and Danny sent me the picture he had taken. It looked so cute I told E she could make bandana for every holiday or season. And Spud and Azula could have matching bandanas which would be too cute. She agreed and sent me a pattern lol.
My first attempt wasn't bad.
After three hours I had seven matching sets done. I could have been a little faster but it took me a half hour after threading the bobbin to get it put back in the right way.
After ai pit the sewing machine away I sent E a picture of the first one I made. Not bad, she said, (gee, thanks) but she suggested that I sew down the diagonal so the bandana will lay flatter. So I pulled the sewing machine back out and did that to all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment