Friday, January 17, 2020

Birthday boy


Look who's 53 today!


I had to make the "Happy 53rd" sign for the brownies because I can't get to the cabinet where I have all my number candles stored. Those are E's packed moving boxes - so far.


E and I did all the grocery shopping morning but our first stop was Yia Yia's for breakfast. I had a ham and cheese omelet; she had the scrambled egg, cheese and ham crepes.


Glad B left yesterday to go back to school. This picture was taken at 4:15 p.m., about a half-hour after it started falling. B did send me a picture of the puzzle he finished. He got the puzzle from E for Christmas - 1,000 pieces.


Guess there's not much else to do since classes haven't started yet.


And Andy finally sent me a picture of the cake he got at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment