Friday, September 13, 2019

Fall yard


I took out some garbage and noticed this pretty Monarch on our zinnias. Its wing looks a little torn. It stayed there while I went back into the house to grab my phone and walk back to the garage. It did fly away, though, so that's good.


Pretty sure this is a weed that is growing by our fence. I was going to pull it out but then I noticed a bee on it. I think it's best to leave it alone.


The birds are happy when I feed them. Seems that every time I put out birdseed, it rains.


Our hostas are happy with blooms ...


... and the phlox has been blooming for a while.


The sunflowers are still blooming and one more bloom appears to be in the works.


And, of course, random neighborhood cat is still hanging out. His tag seems to indicate his name is Schubert. Could be his owner's family's name. We're not sure, but we've been calling him Shubert.

No comments:

Post a Comment