Saturday, July 17, 2021

Party weekend

Andy and I kicked off the weekend by going to Fitzgerald's last night to listen to a Tom Petty tribute band, Flirting With Time. They started off with "Listen to Her Heart," one of my favorites. I was disappointed the last time we saw a Petty tribute band (a different band) and they didn't play it.
We have yet yo try their barbecue but we did have some onion rings. The patio was packed. We didn't have reservations but they put us on a waitlist for a table and we had one in about 20 minutes. It was chilly so we didn't stay too late. I should have taken a jacket.
And today we had two parties. The first was at our church moderator's house.
Lots of appetizers and drinks. I made the caprese skewers with balsamic glaze.
The second party was a backyard concert (Gerald Dowd and Rachel Drew) at our friend L's house. She provided a barbecue dinner and I brought coleslaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment